Banned

Discussion in 'Got Ban or need to Vent?' started by taleewhakker, Jan 25, 2014.

1. taleewhakker New Member

Hello, I was playing on your server earlier this afternoon and had a good time on your sever. After the round my son came in and needed help with his bicycle. I was on the deploy screen when I stepped away to go help him. When I returned I had been booted from the game. I assumed it was just because I was idle for too long or something. I tried to rejoin, but was told I had been banned from the sever. I can't read the reason because it's cut off at the bottom of my screen. I would just like to inquire as to why I was banned. I wasn't hacking or cheating. I wasn't being rude or disrespectful to anyone. I enjoy playing on your server and was very disappointed to find I had been banned. I look forward to hearing from you.
    My in game handle is MSC_TaLeeWhaKKer

Thanks

2. {BHK}Die-All New Member

ok its been fixed

3. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Welcome to our forums! :wavey: GG's today! :icon_biggrin:

~Res

4. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

You nailed it TaleeWhaKKer, Idle kick/ban! :furious: ... like Die-All said he fixed that and you should be good to go! :biggthumsup:

... Thank you for taking the time to register and let us know and if there is anything else let us know!

Welcome to our Forums!

:laambo:

5. taleewhakker New Member

Thank You!
    [hr]
    Thank you Res. I enjoyed the games today.
    [hr]
    No problem. Thanks

6. MunkieBunz New Member

LOL Love the name and welcome to our forums! In my experience helping kids with anything takes a lot longer than usually expected. I also found out the hard way that some default server settings ban people for a period of time for an idle timeout. Because of that I just quit the game when I need to step away. I learned not to care about stats a lonnnggg time ago.