Official Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Reveal Trailer

Discussion in 'Gaming World & Technology.' started by {BHK}Die-All, May 3, 2014.

1. {BHK}Die-All New Member

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

What do you think?

2. {AW}illiterate Warrior

:You_Rock:......Wow, this is a must have!! Thanks Troy!!

3. {AW}SkullBash Warrior

Seems like COD is finally stepping up their game but their single players have always been good. I wont be impressed until they show us a changed multiplayer experience.

4. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Looks like another Cod game! However it had laser beams coming off thoses guns! Cod will always be lobby play! If they would just release a dedicated server that allows game changes and won't be ranked.

~Res

5. MunkieBunz New Member

I do miss the days of COD4 where there were private servers and if they didn't run official you were able to rank up within that particular server. I'll be getting that one for the single player.
    I've playing ghosts for the bot games "squad mode". After playing those I end up playing quite well in multiplayer mode WHEN I do get a game going.

At least COD has always been easy on the graphics vs crysis and BF4. I keep having graphics rendering issues and hitbox problems with bf4 so that I gave up on it. So much time wasted getting somewhere only to not have any of your shots land along with the nerfing, it's just not worth the play time for me. Now that I have a job, I wanna be able to play for 15 minutes and have them worth something. If I were unemployed I'd be okay with taking my time.