My mic died

Discussion in 'Basically Talk About Whatever?' started by MunkieBunz, Nov 5, 2013.

1. MunkieBunz New Member

And it was the microphone integrated into the motherboard so it seems another motherboard RMA is in the works. I am looking for that sound card I had lying around..... till then, my mic is shot.

2. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Thank you Munkie! :biggthumsup:

:laambo:

3. MunkieBunz New Member

Turns out I forgot I sold my sound card! :eusa_wall: Hahahahahahaha. Now I wanna sell my headset and buy one that has the usb sound card attached so that I just need to worry about dealing with the headset manufacturer.

Who needs a headset? I know res does but mine may be a wee bit heavy for his taste. My headset retails for $110 new but I can bring it down to $50 and I'll take care of shipping. I just had a new one sent to me within 6 months as the volume sliders started going a little funky due to being a physical contact rheostat.

Oh, I just purchased a phone headset from the microsoft store. They're the Nokia Purity stereo earbud headset by monster. Got them for $40 on sale from $100 and they have amazing sound clarity. I would use them as my computer headset but I would need to find a splitter cable for sound and the microphone to connect to the pc.