Hello :)

Discussion in 'Basically Talk About Whatever?' started by __Kin__, Nov 9, 2015.

1. __Kin__ New Member

Hey there, my name is Jon. I've been a UT player since the day UT99 came out. I skipped UT2003, didn't like it, loved UT2k4. UT3 was meh in my opinion, but this NEW Unreal Tournament.... I like it I like it alot :D It's going to be amazing if it continues like this. I also dabble in map creation though I've only just started learning UE4.

TL;DR = I'm looking for people to play with since everyone I know from UT2k4 has moved on and I wanted to stop by and say hey :)

2. __Kin__ New Member

Just saw the sub forum for recruitment -_- ... I need a mod plz <3

3. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! Very cool bro! {AW} has been fragging UT since 2003 and most started in ut99. Please stick around and enjoy your stay bro!

What you mean you need a mod?

~Res

4. __Kin__ New Member

Oh I was just making a joke... instead of I need an adult... I need a mod... lame I know lol...but yeah I'll post in the recruit forums :) bout to eat some dinner tho ;)

5. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Hi Jon!

Welcome to the forums !

Oh, we been known to fire up the old 2k4 servers from time to time but yeah we have been riding this UT4 wave now for over a year now and have been getting excited with what we have seen so far for only being a Pre Alpha too!

We currently have 1 Hub Server and 4 Traditional Dedicated servers in UT4 and a lot of the guys/gal play other games as well!

6. __Kin__ New Member

Right on, well I'd love to hop in and play w/ you guys. Where do I go for IP/Password info? Btw, I'm 30 yrs old.

7. __Kin__ New Member

I answered my own question lol, fun instagib server. I enjoy the music XD

8. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

glad you like them! :cool: ... sent you a PM for TS! ;)

9. {AW}illiterate Warrior

Hey welcome Kin. Glad to see you on the forums and hope to see you soon in game and on ts

10. __Kin__ New Member

For sure :), when do you guys normally play?

11. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

a few of us you can find off and on during the day (when allowed) but others will be after work/dinner in the evenings! ... and some pretty much on weekends!

The best thing to do (as I tell everyone!) just jump on TS when your gaming (or even just browsing the web or what ever) and you'll have a better chance of someone joining you!

... now that we have the TS banner on our home Forum page its easy to see who is on now! ;)

12. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Looks like I just missed you last night by 15-20 min. when I jumped on to play a few games before wife gets home! ... usually between 4:30-5pm I'll jump on to get a few games in before wife gets home! ... FYI ;)