COD what they think

Discussion in 'Gaming World & Technology.' started by {BHK}Die-All, Oct 26, 2013.

1. {BHK}Die-All New Member

http://youtu.be/yHPkjZFGjqM

and this is what they think about us:Love:

2. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Not hardcore gamers!! :furious: LOL

~Res

3. MunkieBunz New Member

Infinity Ward said that "Most" of the call of duty players aren't real gamers because they don't play much of anything else on any other platform. I would agree with them. A real gamer enjoys gaming and doesn't stick to just one title. A real gamer doesn't trash talk another player for playing a certain game.

4. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

:iamwithstupid:

:laambo:

5. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

... and I don't think there will be Rentable Dedicated Servers based on this article...

READ!

...but, it does seem that "Hosted/Listen" server will allow to Rank Up unlike before where it didn't! ... so this is a little bit better that what we have been getting! :dodgy:

:wavey: -----> They Still Don't Get It! :Love:

:laambo:

6. {AW}illiterate Warrior

:thumbsdown: To be honest after hearing the coments of the ceo I hope the game floooooops big time!!

7. MunkieBunz New Member

I've been playing COD since #2. I'm pretty much done with them because they stopped listening to the gamers and catered only to what they want in order to gain more sales and control over their franchise. Just look at when MW3 came out after MW2. People HATED last stand. They announced "no more last stand!" and renamed it "final stand". Black OPS wasn't done by infinity ward but by treyarch studios so we don't have death perks like martydom, final/last stand or whatever else crap there is. Whatever the case, I've completely stopped pre-ordering games because many publishers have followed IW's way of ignoring the consumer, lying to the consumer to rack up pre-orders and then saying "oh sorry, no refunds because you played the game already." I don't care if I'm way behind in the level ranks since there's always a level cap to catch up to.