Evolve

Discussion in 'Gaming World & Technology.' started by {AW}SkullBash, Feb 14, 2014.

1. {AW}SkullBash Warrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=trueview-instream&v=zlaPT08Tmxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp7pwbgdhfo

2. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Looks baddass! :biggthumsup:

~Res

3. {BHK}Die-All New Member

:iamwithstupid: Looks cool, but they should have used the original song "Mother" by Danzig.

4. {AW}SkullBash Warrior

I was thinking that myself but this cover wasnt bad

5. r3ap3r63 New Member

skull i love your signature being hellsing lol one of my all time favorite anime. for sure on the OVAs

and i cant wait for this game lol came in to say something about the game saw sig had to say something

6. {AW}SkullBash Warrior

Thanks man this is by far my favorite of my sigs and Alucard is by far one of my favorite characters from anything iv watched because hes a total badass and a vampire done right.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are my other two sigs
    [​IMG] (Jiro Mochizuki aka The Silver Blade from Black Blood Brothers)(Another awesome vampire)

[​IMG] (Everyone who knows about anime should recognize Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach)

7. {AW}SkullBash Warrior

I got into the early access alpha on steam through the Curse promotion and it opens tomorrow on Halloween. I shall see how much potential this game really has soon. I don't know if the promotion is still going on or if it will still work but its worth a shot right?

For the promotion you have to download Curse which is a small voice chat program used for games like League Of Legends and Smite and then there should be an ad for Evolve in Curse that you click and you should get a key in your email. If you follow the directions and use the key AND the referral code included in your email you should have guaranteed access to Evolve when they send you the actual key that you redeem on steam itself.

For you light readers here is a simple step by step

Step 1. Go here and download Curse http://beta.cursevoice.com/games/evolve

Step 2. Open Curse

Step 3. Click the Evolve banner(ad) in Curse

Step 4. Follow the instructions

--IMPORTANT-- DO NOT FORGET TO USE THE REFERRAL CODE WHEN REDEEMING THE FIRST KEY YOU GET AS IT WILL GUARANTEE THAT YOU GET THE KEY TO REDEEM THE ALPHA ON STEAM. --IMPORTANT--