Wanna Add To A Map?

Discussion in 'Gaming World & Technology.' started by FX^, Jan 10, 2016.

1. FX^ Warrior

2. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Some guys have already tried/did this and then they abandoned the mission because there was no real direction to go with map and it ended up something not really good in the end!

I think ppl are too deep with the projects they have now too atm!

Plus young man, shouldn't you be working or learning the modeling program for your Radioactive map!? ;)

3. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

after dl'g it and running through your map I think its a good layout as is and need very little to be a great map like your Radioactive map!

Keep it and give it a name and run with it yourself! :biggthumsup:

4. FX^ Warrior

Thx man! I'm currently working on a new map designed for insta, should have something playable by the end of Saturday the 16th.

5. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Awesome! :biggthumsup:

.... you do have a small issue with DM-AW-VertigoArena-FX-A2 as you fall through the moving/spinning platforms so need to fix the collision or something with them!?

... jump on TS when your working on the maps or playing!

Also, even if you don't play other games you should DL and install both Steam and Origin clients as most of us watch ea. other with those friends list more than the UT Launcher Friends list atm! .... just a suggestion if you want to keep more in touch with the clan members! ;) :biggthumsup:

6. FX^ Warrior

Yeah I noticed the collision issue with Vertigo, only seems to happen online. I'm just heading into work, but I get 2 days off this week so it will give me a chance to jump on TS :)