Long Time!!!

Discussion in 'Basically Talk About Whatever?' started by {AW}Hulking@nus, Nov 23, 2014.

1. {AW}Hulking@nus Warrior

Its been a while since I've been around just coming by to say hi and maybe get some gaming in football season is over and I'll have some time for it now. I don't expect you guys to have me in the clan because I have been inactive, just want to play with some old friends.

2. Gr3mlyn New Member

Welcome back! We can use some more activity!

3. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

The hulk is back!! Very cool! I'd put battlefield on your list of games to buy for sure! :wavey:

~Res

4. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

:wavey:
    Welcome Back Hulk!

... yeah, BF4 is currently the clan game since we finally were able to rent a true dedicated server and have a place called home! :biggthumsup:

... sad news is that Res is pulling the plug on the server so we have till the end of the month (I believe) with our server! We are running the new DLC (Final Stand) currently as it has just been released to Premium members for our 2 weeks of early access before going public to everyone else! :Woot:

Origin Store for BF4!

... good to see you finally come to the new forums and Registered! :biggthumsup:

... please review all info in the private section on contact info (Origin/Steam, Phone, etc., etc.) to make sure all is current/correct!

:Thanks:

:laambo:

5. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

If I received regular donations.... I might re-think pulling it, plus with the activity its been getting over the last 2 months... Doesnt seem worth it! We can always play of SOC or a populated server to get our frag on! :wavey:

~Res

FYI...Fragnet did credit the server 1 month for the double dipping. Ive been paying $120 per month for the last 3 months and they only credited me 1 month! :furious:

This was last straw!

6. {AW}Greywolf New Member

Good to see you back