MBK APP

Discussion in 'Wanta be {AW}? Post Here.' started by MjrBadKarma, Mar 9, 2014.

1. MjrBadKarma New Member

Hay All, :You_Rock: I have been checking out clans and playing with you on your server, I like the ideals and integrity of the players and clan members I played with they were very sound. I'm a old gamier LOL getting ready to hit the big 50 BUT "I LOVE PLAYING FPS !!!! " I'm X-Army in real life and still play Airsoft just for kicks. Played BF3 and loved it, Now playing 4. Am looking into titanfall and noticed you were talking about playing it too. So that makes you # 1 on my list. Would be proud to display the AW and play with this group of people. I still work a lot but I do make time for play. Let me know and :Thanks: MBK

2. {AW}monsterzero New Member

Welcome to the forums MjrBadKarma!!

3. {AW}SkullBash Warrior

Welcome to the jungle karma :icon_twisted:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

4. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

:wavey:

:Welcome: to our forums MjrBadKarma!

If you haven't already, please read our Basic Rules HERE!

...that page will also give you links to download TeamSpeak3 if you do not already have that as that is the chat program we use here!

When your ready to jump on TS3 with us let us know and we'll PM you the ip and password! :biggthumsup:

Looking forward to getting to know you and having some fun on the server! :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

...and thank you for your service! :You_Rock:

:laambo:

5. Gr3mlyn New Member

First off welcome to the forums! We have a great group of guys as you may have experienced. Secondly stay active and have fun!

6. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! Look forward to gaming and see yeah on TS!

You still around? :telefrag:

~Res

7. MjrBadKarma New Member

:Thanks: to all for the Welcome !!!!! I am installing TS as I type and will be awaiting the info to log on. Looking forward to gaming with you all. :Thanks: MBK

8. {AW}Laambo Clan Leader
    Staff Member

:wavey:...info. in you PM box!

See you on the Battlefield! :biggthumsup:

:laambo:

9. {AW}Greywolf New Member

How it going there nice to see you here

10. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

BTW... Were all on Tuesday nights as it's our public practice! Missed a good night of fragging tonight! ... FYI every Tuesday night at 7:00 PST :wavey:

~Res

11. MjrBadKarma New Member

Ok will note that for next week thanks MBK

12. MrKitt3ns Guest

Sup. MrKitt3ns here. Welcome to the forums, Have fun and enjoy your stay! :D

13. MunkieBunz New Member

Welcome to the forums! I played Titanfall beta and it was okay for me but a little buggy. I bought it recently and it ended up being worse than the beta so I returned it (Thanks origin for that feature). I'll lurk on the forums for a while hoping that it settles down. Being ex military do you play using your learned tactics or do you just run in there w/o a care because you can respawn?

14. MjrBadKarma New Member

I would love to find some ppl to play using real tactics .... but that takes time to learn your teams quirks and ways of thinking. But when you find it you would dominate !!!!!!!:telefrag: If we all had the time and the desire it could go far. I would be up for it, But like most ppl I have some time not a lot so the ppl training would have to be very dedicated to the teamwork. If you or anyone else got to that point i would like to give it a go. " just run in there w/o a care because you can respawn?" right now that is what most ppl do because a "team" of ONE is nothing but cannon fodder. comms and teamwork dominate in the real world.......there is no respawn. lol

15. {AW}illiterate Warrior

:angel: Bullcrap. There is too respawn in real life. Watch Im going to hit my dog in the head with this hammer.........there done.......now just wait and see.................uh..wait a little longer.......wait......uhhhhh.......oh crap.........shit hes dead!!:thumbsdown:.....my wife going to kill me

16. MjrBadKarma New Member

Lol nice poor pup lol

17. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

Phil... Did you have your Dailey ice cream? :eusa_doh:

~Res

18. MunkieBunz New Member

I'm a fan of using tactics when I can. I have a buddy (former military) who recently quit playing B.O.2 and we would work together and just dominate TDM. We would base it on who is hot to watch front and the other always watch six. Then when going through a room we would do a typical breach and clear lol. It was fun getting called a hacker. I recently played with Big Perm on COD Ghosts and watched his 6 as much as I could. I got a ton of kills saving his butt because he would just rush around and someone would think they have the jump on his blind side.

19. {AW}ResidentEvil Clan Leader
    Staff Member

It's great your looking to join a clan! But stay active.. Missed our public practice last night. :( but there's always time to get involved again!

See online hopefully :)

~Res

20. MjrBadKarma New Member

Hay ALL thanks for the consideration but ...... I have been on quiet a bit last week and the weekend (most of it) and I have played with a few of your members but like i said only a few. I am thinking that it must just be the times I am on 2:30 pm to 5 and early on the weekends. SOOOOO. I would like to formally resend my app. If you dont mind I would like to keep you on my TS list just in case I run into the AW in game. Let me know about the TS and thanks for all the fun. MBK